A Second Use for PJs

Confession: I wore my pajamas to work on Friday. Literally, the pants I wore are pajamas that I picked up from Target last season. While I wouldn't necessarily recommend this strategy to everyone, it was delightfully comfortable and I was so happy! For this look, I tucked my tank into the pants to create the illusion that my legs start at the smallest part of my waist. It really works to minimize my thighs and butt. The cropped jacket also helps to achieve this illusion of long legs and the necklace is intended to draw your eye to the middle of my body which creates even more length.


Jacket: Thrifted (Gap) -- $10
Tank: Target -- $8
Pants: Target -- $18
Shoes: TJMaxx -- $20
Necklace: Banana Republic -- $18
-----------------------------
 Outfit Total: $74







Akin to hammer pants




Friday night, we had our first milkshake in 4 weeks and it was DELICIOUS. We're still not supposed to have introduced sugar, but we were in the mood to cheat and so we did! As you can see, we REALLY enjoyed ourselves...

This is the face of a man who had a stomachache later

OMG, pure seriousness and pure deliciousness

Then we went to Whale Wins in Fremont for a lovely birthday dinner party. It was so fun! They had meringues the size of my head...


WHOA. The biggest meringue I've ever had

So much chest hair in this pic

On Saturday afternoon, I took the ferry to Bainbridge Island and celebrated a dear friend at her bridal shower. It was one of the best I've ever been to!

Seattle from the ferry

Ferry selfie!

The GORGEOUS set up - a proper party in the breezeway


The fooooooooood (cupcakes, cake, veggies, Ethiopian food)

The location of the shower - a regal estate on Bainbridge

The stunning bride

A fake bride and her boho chic dress

My team

A shotgun wedding along with simple elegance and boho chic

The real bride is the prettiest


More candids

The real bride and her champagne cake

Pals foreva

Comments

Popular Posts