Reppin'

You'll never guess what happened today: I bench pressed 100 pounds! It's a milestone! Back in October 2012, I hadn't bench pressed since high school, so I started with the bar (45 pounds) and in 12 weeks, I was up to 80 pounds. Fast forward to March 2014, I started benching again at around 75 pounds (muscle memory is the shit) and my first attempt at 100 was tonight. I gained 25 pounds of weight in only 5 months! Success! This feels really big for me, so I had a strawberry pop tart to celebrate.

On the clothing front, we're in the middle of Metallics Week, so here's what I pulled out today:

Metallics include shoes and necklace

Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: Target
Shoes: JcPenneys
Necklace: Boutique


So profesh

Close up! (Finally able to wear lipstick as the cold sore is healing)
 
Gold in my shoes - metallic!

Comments

Popular Posts