Polka Dots

Can you believe the NCAA upsets already?!?! Sheesh! 

I'm showing off my loyalty to the University of Washington today and also celebrating the first day of the NCAA tournament (and the part of March that much of the nation is too distracted by basketball games to work). This is easily my favorite time of year: The beginning of spring, the blooming of flowers, the mayhem of March Madness, MY BIRTHDAY! So many things for which to be happy and grateful!

UW colors are traditionally purple and gold, but they print much of their paraphernalia in a taupe gold color, so that's what I went with today. (My coworkers beg to differ, but they're also Gonzaga and Washington State University fans, so they're opinions don't really count.) I went with a mix of purples and a taupe-colored polka-dot skirt.


Blazer: Thrifted (vintage)
Blouse: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted (H&M)
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Necklace: Banana Republic






Comments

Popular Posts