Shoes and Shoes

I ran some errands tonight and came home with 3 pairs of shoes. Oops. See the trying on process:

Too cute to pass up!
Alright, enough about shoes. We're in the middle of Favorites Week to celebrate the one year anniversary of Wardrobe Theme Weeks! Today, I wore my very favorite black dress that I bought at Anthropologie 4 years ago. It was my first full price purchase at Anthro and I was verrrrry nervous to spend $150 on a dress I didn't need. Ha! I laugh in the face of my 2011 self. I needed this dress all along - I just didn't know it at the time. I have worn this dress dozens of times since then. It's fer sure one of my staples and it's as comfy as hell. (I think hell is comfy.) One of my best purchases to date! The top is cropped and a $5 impulse buy from Target a few weeks ago. The shoes are from a major Goodwill score last week. Only $7 and they are brand spankin'! (Wish I had a better shot of them. They're 3 different tones of maroon and just the cutest!)


Top: Target
Dress: Anthropologie
Shoes: Thrifted (Liz Claiborne)
Necklace: H&M




And here's the #ootd with the new heels I bought. (Also from Goodwill, but this time, they were $10. A price you must really think about when at Goodwill!) I wanted heels with a pop of color and these periwinkle ones were the perfect fit. They're comfy and made in Italy (always a sign of good quality when at a thrift store) and genuine leather to boot. The heels clearly make my legs look longer and my frame look leaner, so I wanted to show the difference between silhouettes. But truly, I can't always wear a heel, so a flat shoe with a pointy toe will just have to do.

I love how these shoes bring out the blue in the shirt!


Milkmaid braids, a bright lip, and a thin little necklace.

Comments

Popular Posts