Camellias

Spring! Spring! It's spring! And everything in Seattle is blooming. It's just lovely. Our office, on the other hand, is completely clothed in black. All black, all the time. For this week, at least. I spiced it up today with some glitz and glamour. Really classin' up the office am I. An '80s sequined blazer comin' right straight atcha! I kept the pants slim so that the shoulder pads were the main event. I kinda like how the outfit looks a little bit rock 'n' roll. I'm channelin' Joan Jett here. Ya know?


Blazer: Thrifted (vintage)
Blouse: Thrifted (no name)
Pants: Target
Shoes: TJ Maxx




Update on no shampoo and only conditioner cleansing (see this post): It's no good this week. I washed on Sunday and did my own blowout (first time!) and my hair was a grease machine. Greastastic. So much oil that I could make a stir fry on the top of my head. (Does that even make sense?) You get the picture. Lots of dry shampoo needed this week.

See how gorgeous the flowers of this city look? They smell absolutely wonderful. Every time I take a long, deep breath outside, it's like a crazy candle party in my nose. Mmmmm spring breeze e'ry day.




And finally, sweet baby Archer

Comments

Popular Posts