A Success!

Today, I did a presentation for 80 young adults about dressing professionally and shopping on a budget. It was wildly successful and more rewarding than I even knew it could be. I feel so inspired by the engaged, polite students with whom I spoke and touched that my message was received seriously. I feel alive! I feel excited! I feel motivated by talking about my greatest passion! I'm going to bed tonight a little more sure of myself and my skills.



So, today, I did just a little "Touch of Grandma" in the elbow patches on my blazer. I wore a very particular outfit today that was specifically planned for my presentation so as to highlight my points. It's not my best "Touch of Grandma" game, but it had it's purpose. We may have to do over this week so that I can show off all my grandma gear! You'd be impressed!


Blazer: Thrifted (H&M) -- $8
Blouse: Thrifted (vintage) -- $4
Heels: Thrifted (Ferragamo) -- $15
Pants: Target -- $25
Necklace: H&M -- $12
-----------------------------------------
Outfit Total: $64


My head looks so small in this picture! Mini head!



Milkmaid braids for the win!


Comments

Popular Posts