Vintage for the Win

"A Touch of Grandma" is going strong, but I don't feel like I'm on my best game this week. Ya knaw what I mean? I think I might need a closet overhaul. (TBD) Anywho, I went with a vintage dress today -- one I thrifted back in 2012 for a petty $8. Love those finds! I really like it because it's so effortless. I have worn it alone or with a cropped jacket or with a cardigan or with a blouse under (see below). Unlimited possibilities! There is red stitching in the skirt and the red blouse really pulls that color out in person. I love that the nude heels are so unobtrusive to the outfit. It's just one long, lean line coming right down from the skirt. The lines on the skirt don't hurt either. And the dress is cut so that the skirt starts right at my natural waist which is perfect for my frame and makes my legs look even longer. Booyah!


Dress: Thrifted (vintage) -- $8
Blouse: Thrifted (vintage) -- $4
Shoes: Cole Haan (DSW) -- $70
-----------------------------------------
Outfit Total: $82





Comments

Popular Posts